Tems of delivery
- Standard delivery (UK)* – 3-7 working days – £4.35
- Express delivery (UK)* – Next day when you order by midday (12.00) weekdays or Saturday – £5.50
- Tracked & Signed Europe (eu)** – 3-7 working days – £12.50
- Tracked & Signed World zone 1*** – 5-8 working days – £17.30
- Tracked & Signed World zone 2**** – 5-8 working days – £18.10
This zone comprises the following countries:
Austria (EU), Azores (EU), Balearic Islands (EU), Belgium (EU), Bulgaria (EU), Corsica (EU), Croatia (EU), Czech Republic (EU), Cyprus (EU), Denmark (EU), Estonia (EU), Finland (EU), France (EU), Germany (EU), Gibraltar (EU), Greece (EU), Hungary (EU), Iceland, Italy (EU), Irish Republic (EU), Latvia (EU), Lithuania (EU), Luxembourg (EU), Madeira (EU), Malta (EU), Monaco (EU), Netherlands (EU), Norway, Poland (EU), Portugal (EU), Romania (EU), Slovakia (EU), Slovenia (EU), Spain (EU), Sweden (EU), Switzerland, Vatican City State.
Albania, Andorra, Bosnia Herzegovina, Canary Islands, Greenland, Faroe Islands, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, San Marino, Serbia, Turkey.
Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
*** World Zone 1
Covers all countries, not defined as being in Europe or World Zone 2.
World Zone 1 generally covers countries in North America, South America, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East and South East Asia.
**** World Zone 2
This zone covers the following territories:
Australia, Belau, British Indian Ocean Territory, Christmas Island (Indian Ocean), Christmas Island (Pacific Ocean), Cocos Islands, Cook Island, Coral Sea Island, Fiji, French Polynesia, French South Antarctic Territory, Keeling, Kiribati, Macao, Nauru Island, New Caledonia, New Zealand, New Zealand Antarctic Territory, Niue Island, Norfolk Island, Norwegian Antarctic Territory, Papua New Guinea, People’s Democratic Republic of Laos, Pitcairn Island, Republic of Singapore, Solomon Islands, Tahiti, Tokelau Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, US Samoa, Western Samoa.
Terms of returns
- OUR RETURNS POLICY
If you are a customer in the European Economic Area (EEA), you get 14 calendar days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind. This two week cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order. Find out how to return your item(s) below (point 4).
If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
- FAULTY GOODS
Please return your item(s) to us within 30 daysafter finding the fault, and remember to get in touch before returning. You can do this emailing us at – firstname.lastname@example.org, and a member of our team will look into it.
Please don’t use any faulty items (removing the tag, or showing signs of wear) after finding the fault, or we may not be able to provide a refund.
- CANCELLING A CONTRACT (order) UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract (order) with us
This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – our contact email is email@example.com
If you’re cancelling your contract (order) with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us using the steps shown in point 4 below. You will then receive a full refund as per the policy set out in point 5 below.
- HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Contact our staff (email- firstname.lastname@example.org) informing of your return, and you will receive a delivery address to mail the item(s) to.
- Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging, or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached. (Make sure to include the original invoice is in the package)
- Cover your original address label as best as possible with the new returns address.
- Return your package via the Post Office, remembering to get proof of postage. Please don’t post your package through the post box without getting proof of postage. Keep it safe in case you need to use this as evidence of your return.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
It can usually take up to 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund your PayPal account. The funds should appear on your bank statement within 2 working days (how long depends on PayPal).
We’ll make sure to keep you in the loop and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
- CAN I HAVE AN EXCHANGE INSTEAD OF A REFUND?
Yes! You can exchange your item(s) with us. Please contact our email – email@example.com with the item you would like to exchange with and a member of staff will help you.
An exchanging of items will only happen once we receive the original returned item. Then we will proceed with sending the newly selected item(s)